1) Misbehaving – saying bad or hateful things, making bad jokes and insulting each other.
2) Ignore – not replying back to the “salams” or giving each other the good ear to listen and share.
3) Lying – Allah forbids the believers to lie. There is no room in Islam for liars, and may Allah save us from this evil, ameen.
4) Breaking Promises – Keeping a trust is also an important characteristic of a believer.
5) Avoiding Contact – You hug the brothers at the mosque, but what about a “little hug” with your wife? Come on, you can do it.
6) Suspicion & Backbiting – Allah says, “O believers, avoid much suspicion. Certainly suspicion is sinful. And don’t spy or backbite each other. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of your dead brother. You would hate it. Fear Allah’s punishment. For sure Allah is the Acceptor of repentance, The Merciful.” [Quran 49: 12]
7) Too Busy – Take time for each other. You have rights on each other. Give everyone their rights and you will be given your rights.
8) Leaving the worship – Allah will never be pleased with someone who leaves His guidance and does not worship Him. This will cause Muslim families serious problems and even to split up, faster than anything.